My Weight: 141.8 lbs
I really wanted to run this morning but the wind is terrible and there's not a lot worse than running with a giant jogger stroller. Besides the wind makes my baby grouchy. I guess I'll be doing some Denise Austin. I hate that dumb hoe...... She does look great tho.

I contemplate running every morning...but having to push 2 in a jogger and wear a baby sounds like what they make you do if you don't make heaven after you die. ugh! I want to run so badly though, it's the only way I can lose major weight. But this post and your intense weight loss has motivated me to do some denise today.
ReplyDeleteI want to know what you did to loose the major poundage fellow SJ pal! P.S. you still look fab!!
ReplyDeleteYou rocked it this week Koe, way to go!
ReplyDeleteUmm, Allison I'm completely flattered that you would even comment. I wish I was as cool as you! Tiffany, my lovely friend I will blog what I did, but it doesn't sound that different than what you are doing, except I NEVER go to gyms. They freak me out.
ReplyDelete