My weight: 141.2 lbs
Well it was a bit of a rough weekend. It started with a Carnival fundraiser at my kiddo's school and then we went to Prescott Valley for Easters. I could have made better food choices and exercised more, but my back was hurting from pushing it so much the first week so I used it as an excuse and got lazy. I started great this morning by walking my oldest to school. The weather is great right now so there is really no reason I should be driving. After I dropped my preschooler off I decided to speed walk with my jogger around the block. This evening I ran 2 miles and then did sit-ups and stretches for 1 hr. I think I need to do sit-ups several times a day. My niece asked me this weekend whilst I was braiding her hair, if I had another baby in my tummy. I laughed and told her,"no I'm just fat". Then I resolved to do more sit-ups this week, and the week after, and the week after..... I want abs like Lisa's.
Bahaha..You do not want abs like mine. But thanks for the laugh!
ReplyDeleteHehe, you know you look awesome. Don't pretend.....
ReplyDeleteWell, I did..and I vow that I will again!
ReplyDeleteuh, yea, I just had a friend who saw me all the way til the week I delivered, and then not again til this week and she asked, "did you have your baby?". Um, figure it out lady, come on! Jerk!!!!
ReplyDelete