Friday, March 30, 2012

Week 1 Day 4


 Here's some EYE CANY! Yum!!
 I bought this swim suit 2 years ago when I had a "Rockin" bod and looked awesome in it. Then I decided to have another baby and and screwed it all up. I would really like to look great in it again. I really hope I can!


I need to not be so hard on myself. My baby will only be 4 months on Sunday April 1st, but I wanted to be skinny again by March. I'm disappointed to say the least.....
But, I'm pretty proud of myself so far. Here it is Friday and I have managed to work out every day! Yeah!! I didn't get to run on Wednesday like I normally do because my running partner pinched a nerve in her back and My over protective, very loving hubs won't let me run with out a partner. Well, I can take our dog Hendrix but he's my nemesis so that's not gonna happen. I might get desperate and take the pooch out for a jog....maybe.  I tried cutting way back on calories on Monday and Tuesday, but with working out it made my milk supply go down(breast feeding) so I had to change that. I'm now packing in the protein and water with fresh green veggies and fruits. Kind of what I did when I had Gestational Diabetes. If it doesn't work I may just amp up the exercise and eat what I want. That's what I did after I had my middle child 5 years ago and the weight melted off. My bodies older now and may not respond the same way tho.

I'm sad that my boobs are gonna be so small again after I lose this weight. If I win I'm gonna just have to put the winnings in a "boob job" fund and add to it every month. Either that or win the Mega Millions Lottery. Hmmmm, maybe I'll throw the kids in the stroller and jog down to the nearest gas station to buy me some tickets!!


1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh Koe, DO NOT be hard on yourself at all. If I put a picture of me in the bikini i looked good in 3 years ago, It would be the grossest thing on the internet...including the youtube video of the world's biggest zit..popped. Seriously, you did awesome through and since your pregnancy. Im a fat cow, and have at least another year or 2 before I'll be swimming suit ready. I'm super jealous.

    ReplyDelete