Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Week 1 day 2:

My weight: 149 lbs

When I got pregnant this last time I told myself and anyone that would listen that I would be skinny again by March. Well here it is almost April and I still have 25 lbs to lose! There's a 5 year gap between my two youngest kids and boy does 5 years make a difference. I had G.D. this last pregnancy and I feel like my body never stops creaking and cracking. I'm 5'5" and 149lbs. I hope to be 125lbs in 8 weeks... Is that even possible? I guess we'll see. I just don"t want to compromise my milk supply as I'm still breast feeding my giant baby. So here I am, joining a weight loss blog, getting new friends, and beginning my journey.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous of your milk supply. No lie, I nurse Vivvy every2 hours for about 45 minutes to an hour, she does sleep for a 4 hour stretch at night, but seriously I nurse ALL DAY! And she's losing weight. I'm so so sad because this is the first of the 5 that hasn't totally killed me pain wise to nurse. I'm going to try supplementing and nursing and see if I can pull it off, but yea, I don't want to diet cause I'm scared I'll lose it all. ugh! But if it helps, I'd LOVE to be your size! SERIOUSLY you look great. And size 12 is the norm in my family. haha. Sometimes we go below and obviously sometimes we go above, but size 12 is the average size for me and my sisters. We like food.

    ReplyDelete