I needed some motivation to get my butt in gear after having my 3rd boy so I joined a weight loss group. This is my weight loss journey....
Wednesday, January 9, 2013
Week 1 day 3: Challenge #2- 140.8lbs
Here I am, in all my Glory. I don't particularly feel bad about myself, I just know I can look better. My entire family is full of Tiny, very fit people. When My cousin and her Olypian(Literally) husband came to visit in December, I have never been so embarrassed. She's perfect, he's perfect, their kids are perfect and I'm their cousin with a muffin top. I just want to be back where I was 2 years ago when I could wear a bikini and feel good about it. My boobs are sad but there is nothing I can do about them right now so I will just focus on my thighs and abs. Hopefully it will pay off. I have to eat high protein low carb since having my 3rd so my weight is pretty easy to control. I just need to make sure I'm exercising more. Once it warms up a bit I will start running again, I'm pretty excited for that. It always makes my stomach so flat. But for now, bring on Jillian Michaels and her crazy ab exercises!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Curse you skinny Koe Trushke!!! You're skinny little butt is going to win this mofo again!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete