I needed some motivation to get my butt in gear after having my 3rd boy so I joined a weight loss group. This is my weight loss journey....
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Home stretch!
So if I want to beat Ali The Awesome I need to kick it up a few notches this week. I started out good with some exercise and interval training on Monday and Tuesday. That kicked my butt and totally made me sore, but a good sore. I also upped my pretien, veggie and water intake, but with breast feeding still I was starving by Wednesaday. So I am adding more healthy carbs so my breast milk doesn't suffer. That's my number one priority. This is so tuff! I wanted to do some interval training this morning too but the baby didn't sleep and I didn't get to bed as soon as I wanted so this girl was tired! I managed to run a little over a mile after I got my oldest to school by putting the baby down for his morning nap and then running back and forth on my street while my 5 year old played video games. Is that irresponsible? Whatever, they all survived and I feel better about myself. Now I need to shower so I can go to the mall for my date with my 5 year old. It's our thing:o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ha! You're awesome. I'm going to do that. Lay my younger 2 down and run up and down my street. You're inspiring. I always hate getting my hair done by you, wait, no I LOVE IT, but I hate seeing your skinny little arms when you wash my hair. SKINNY LITTLE ARMS!!!! BLAH!
ReplyDeleteYou're awesome
PS, I still LOVE LOVE this dark color!!!!!
PPS, Baby bibby misses your milk. ha!